Friday, February 26, 2016

I'm not alone!

It turns out I'm not alone in this world building a custom pinball machine!

*insert shocked audience reaction here*

Not that I ever believed that, but now it's easier than ever to keep track on the projects that are out there. With Pinball Makers website and all the great custom games that are currently in progress. :)
Head on over and see what the fuzz is about: http://pinballmakers.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Games

I specifically like this Nightmare Before Christmas table by Mark Incitti.
Looks really solid and seems like a very fun table - and you can play it today using Future Pinball!




Btw, this is totally not an ad.Even thou it sounds like it. ;)

Btw 2 -
I'm considering rewriting all game rules from scratch.... :O 

No comments:

Post a Comment