|1) Artwork applied to the playfield. Going the extra mile with the masking and cutouts really paid of - it's looking awesome! Sorry for the bad image quality thou - flash and cell phone camera doesn't give the best results possible...|
The decal still got a couple of days of settling in before the clear coating and then a couple of weeks before assembling the parts, but at last the playfield is completed!
Since it's the first time the full playfield is displayed, I thought I might walk through some of the features for you.
- Standard size cabinet (+1 cm actually)
- Manual and automatic plunger
- Two flippers
- Right clear ramp / Upper playfield with 4 exit points.
- Left clear ramp
- Physical 3-ball lock
- Illuminated, motorized and moving "Big Daddy"-toy
- "Quadtych" spinner (fold out spinner)
- Three bumpers
- Motorized 3-target bank
- Two VUK's
- Two dropholes/saucers
- Captive ball
- 2,3 and 4 ball multiball
- Three spotlights to highlight areas of interest
- Plenty of standup targets
- Deep ruleset
- Lots of original toys from the Bioshock universe!
Here's a couple of mockup shots of some of the features:
|2) Captive ball. Also visible is the standup target to bring Little Sisters out from their hiding spots.|