Saturday, June 4, 2011

Milestone 1

There's magic in the air tonight!

First, an incredible day in Malmö with my wonderful girlfriend (who deserves lots of credit for putting up with me building a pinball machine in the living room). We visited an exhibit there about vegan food and had a great meal. Highly recommended!

After that I wired up both flippers and kicked the ball around with the new power boards. Worked absolutely perfect! I accidentally put my knuckles in front of the flippers at one point, so I can guarantee they pack a heavy punch! I also tried the table at approx. 10 degrees angle and there were no problems at all hitting the higher places with force, so my initial design with quite high ramps should be alright.

Now that I know everything works as intended I can focus on getting the reset of the board and functions in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment