Thursday, January 8, 2015

America's Most Haunted

Benjamin Heckendorn, the person who got me started with my pinball machine with his Bill Paxton pinball, returns with a making of blog about his latest game America's Most Haunted. It's co-designed by legend John Popadiuk and looks pretty cool.

Check it out here!

http://www.benheck.com/americas-most-haunted-making-of/


Also -
I've received the parts for my light board as well as my WAV Trigger, and I've rendered most (if not all) of the videos I need for the game. So this weekend will be all about BioShock for me! :)

3 comments:

  1. whoohooo! lots of work. been catching up on your latest posts. Seems like lots of changes in the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well yes. :D
    But it's all for the better and I'm quite certain it will increase reliability by a huge factor.
    Not looking forward to the rewiring thou. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new updates!
    I was hoping for one update and I got lots :)
    Keep up the good work
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete