Well, sort of.
Mr Bubbles has put his feet down and is properly anchored in the ground now.
Before he can swing about, I need to grind a little material of his arm since I managed to insert the servo slightly angled. It won't be visible and won't be a problem, but it's something that needs to be done. Then I need to solder his motor and fix the arm in a removable fashion.
A little tinkering here and there mostly, but still it's something.
It's a swedish holiday and I've got more or less nothing to do, so I'll try to get some soldering on the lights done tomorrow. Would be awesome to have it up and running before the weekend!
The current state of the upper playfield:
Looks more or less the same as before, but this time the parts are actually in place and not just laid out to get a nice picture. Shaping up!