|1) Scoop protection and the right loop spinner. |
I'm thinking about making this spinner a "cash counter" in order to unlock new upgrades,
but its final feature is not yet written in stone.
But the screw was too short.
And it broke in half when I tried to unscrew it.
First I tried to unscrew it from the back, which of course didn't work. I started a mini excavation in order to grab the screw with a pair of pliers, but since there's VERY little room to maneuver that didn't go that well either. It may look like there's space in the picture, but believe me - there's not.
During night it came to me -
I'll simply screw the screw through the playfield using a pair of pliers.
The only downside is that I had to remove the entire rail in that area in order to reach the screw.
But by doing so I also got my thumb out in fixing the blue rubber pad on said rail, since there was a gap between the rail, pad and ramp.
A quick bend and it looks perfect!
|3) Left ramp entry with the blue rubber pad in its correct place.|
Back to the mini-post.
It came out great and with the bumper cap on it looks rather designed that way, actually...
Other than that I've also applied mylar to most areas that are exposed and in need of protection.
Hopefully it will keep the machine looking fresh a little longer!