Sunday, April 3, 2011

We got wood!

Got the woodwork today, solid 18 mm plywood, but...
I got some of the dimensions wrong plus missed the head/top backside completely!
Turned out I was looking at two different schematics (widebody/regular)...

Now I need to get my hands on an electric saw to trim off some of the edges...
At least it's better that I got too much wood that the other way around!

I also bought some mounting rails (regular drawer style) that I figure can be used to hold the playfield. But we'll see if it does the trick or if I need to buy "proper" rails.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I wish you could follow up on this topic!